What information we collect
In addition to using cookies on our website, we may collect the following information from you when you fill in a form on our website or have contact with us by letter, email, telephone or other means. We will always ask before we collect such information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
This information helps us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send emails about event, services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Other purposes which are advised at the point of collection, and in compliance with our Data Controller registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Appropriate security measures are in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you, including measures to prevent, as far as possible, access to Design Routes databases by parties other than project team members and partner institution staff.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.